What are the three things?
| The first thing is digital, which includes:
- websites, internet campaigns. mobile matters and cross-platform work
- social media, including strategies for community management on Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- digital marketing strategies, including business intelligence and integration with traditional advertising
|| The second thing is intelligence, which is helpful…
- for corporate clients, as you attempt to decipher the organisational complexities of a digital roll-out
- for brands, as you lace together your online and offline activity
- for agencies, creating coherent digital strategies for clients, and assisting with pitches
||| The last thing is your needs as a client.
Larger agencies squash client needs into their processes and current staffing complement. Strategically, is that really a good start?